- CHARTER Share
- COMMERCIAL BOATS
- Conditions for Contracting
- FRACTIONAL OWNERSHIP
- MEDIA PARTNER
- MEDIA REPORTS
- PANORAMA 360°
- SILENT 44
- SILENT 55
- SILENT 64
- SILENT 80
- SILENT 80 - 3-DECK
Sorry, no posts found.
Sorry, no events found.
- Can SILENT yachts be built for commercial use, for instance as passenger ferries?
- Can the generator both charge depleted batteries and power the ship (e.g. air, stove, lighting) while the boat is underway?
- Can you summarise the testing process of the first Solarwave 46? What did you learn that has had the biggest impact?
- Do you provide enough energy for a Water Maker?
- Does the Silent 64 provide different cabin configurations?
- How does cooling and heating work?
- How many kW do the panels generate?
- How was the decision made to be fully hybrid-electric, with no fuel onboard (except the diesel generator set as a range extender)
- What about maintenance and warranty?
- What about the Kite Sail System? Is it available for all types of your yachts?
- What is the difference between a Silent Yacht and a conventionally powered yacht?
- What is the price tag of a SILENT yacht?
- What kind of batteries and storage capabilities are built in?
- What yachts are currently under construction? What are your future plans?
- Which CE Category you provide for a SILENT Yacht?
- Which company builds the electric propulsion system?